for more indepth guide just hit me up i got it saved or look up mobafireDotcom
1. Boots of lucidity

2. Wards

3 Heart of gold

4 chain mail negnatron cloak

5 Frozen heart

6 force of nature

7 Rylias crystal scepter/ Sunfire cape

this is my Cow build item order and reasons in my mind. i'm not the best cow in the world but i always get first blood when i'm with my friend and generally do well. foe more in depth guide check out [Only admins are allowed to see this link] they have more tool-tips and Pictures!!!!!! everything is easier to read with pictures!

1. doran's shield- i grab this instead of boots and pots so i can counter the enemy ad carrys armor pen runes and gives nice stats to keep me in lane.

2. Wards- Wards win games period. only get green for your lane unless the enemy has a stealth champion. save pinks to ward dragon and baron and to kill enemy wards.

3. Boots- these will help you set up your combo by making it easier to move through your enemy while the are air born during pulverize and knock them to your team via headbutt. upgrade to boots of lucidity when able.

4. Heart of gold- pretty standard on tanks and supports gets you gold for free since your carry will be killing minions. use gold45 quints to makimize the effect.

5. Armor- here is where you gotta look @ the enemy team and see who has the most damage. is the enemy ad carry fed? get a chainmail or if your getting burned down by magic get a negnatron cloak you will build both just what you get first is decided by those factors.

6. Upgrade- upgrade your armors to frozen heart and force of nature. Frozen heart is a must have on the cow to get yourself Max cooldown reduction and gives a devastating aura to the enemy team. i go for Force of nature because it has the single biggest boost to MR in the game and a nice movement speed boost to help you start a fight better.

7. Health- generally you will rarely get a full build on a tank but i would shoot for a rylia crystal scepter/ sunfire cape both are good for the cow. people might think why health last?! its simple with this armor and your ult you never take more than 50% of the damage the enemy team can throw at you. and for 7 seconds your ult reduces damage further to about 90-95% damage reduction i've yet to obtain 100% due to the fact of penetration items/runes.

Masteries

i roll with a 0/23/7 mastery taking full points in health armor MR hp regen Cdr and MERCENARY! i cannot stress the usefulness to a tank for merc perk 30 assist = 720 gold you will usually get assist why not get paid for them?! for support i take insight for faster flash CD and mana/manaregen since the cow is mana hungry.

Optimal Runes

Quints- Avarice- more gold for free

Seals- Resilance- flat armor to counter armorpen runes early game

Marks- Useless on a tank since marks are for damage you can put armor pen or magic pen here or IF you have them there are Hp marks of vitality but @ 820 ip not really worth it and armor/mr are small amounts.

Glyphs- Shielding- Mr per level cheap and pretty standard

This has been my build i hope it helped you out a bit. some people say the cow is hard to play i find him rather easy just keep practicing and ignore the haters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moo(shortversion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US Military & Veterans Gaming Community :: League of Legends :: Strategy Discussions :: Item Builds-
Jump to: