US Military & Veterans Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spin 2 win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UsmcReaver

PostSubject: Spin 2 win!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Greetings summoners! today i will be showing you my way of spin to win With Garen. he is a versatile champ able to solo top jungle or even support bot. personally i enjoy the solo top role as a tanky dps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UsmcReaver

PostSubject: Re: Spin 2 win!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm

UsmcReaver wrote:
Greetings summoners! today i will be showing you my way of spin to win With Garen. he is a versatile champ able to solo top jungle or even support bot. personally i enjoy the solo top role as a tanky dps.
so my core items for Garen are boots, sunfire cape, IE, Force of nature. swiftness ninja tabi or merctreds all work well on him. i try to rush sunfire cape and Force of nature but if i'm doing well i will just sunfire then IE. after this point it should be mid-late game so build accordingly Atma's impailer works well as a late game item as well as just more Hp and a Last wisper.

skill order is take a point in Q @ lv 1 since can save you from a lv 1 gank. then max your spin while taking 1 point in courage at lv 4 maxing it last.

i take 9/21/0 masteries as Garen with focus in hp mercinary. CDR is no longer a huge problem after his buff now that his ult gains lower CD's with rank but you can always spec out for it or just get items.

Runes i take armor pen Marks and quints flat armor seals(per level work well toodue to courage's passive) and MR per level glyphs

playing Garen is pretty easy just spin and win heh. his Ult however can be tricky to use low health targets like Adc's you really need to wait till they are at 20-25% health before you ult where as other Bruisers/tanks have more hp to fuel your ults damage so you could actually kill them @ 30-40% health depending on mow much they stack and what rank your ulty is.

this is how i enjoy the spin to win mode and remember to scream in all chat when you kill with your ulty DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spin 2 win!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1