US Military & Veterans Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new TT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vargas

PostSubject: The new TT   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:10 am

Well, after trying it out as jungle tonight I can say hands down that it's probably my new favorite map. Controlling buffs, new item builds, new items in general..and a perfectly redone jungle...It's quite amazing...

A few things I noticed, it seems alot of the goto tank items have been removed...i.e. Warmogs. Also, buff dependent junglers don't seem to have a huge issues jungling since there's no blue buff anymore, though I don't recommend trying to solo Vilemaw until you've gotten at least your core items...

Playing Udyr, I had almost no problem with mana or kill times. The opposing jungle seems to be a little rough to counter jungle and the lack of wards can make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new TT   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Man, I gotta say I do and don't like this. It seems that damage rules the field overall. We were pretty much dominating with a Mundo, Singed/Cho and bruiser comp. I would say I like it the more I play it, though I'm not sure if I am for or against having a jungler. It seems easy to counter them even while maintaining a 2 bot comp.

I would like to say though that Syndra, due to the buff and her low CD's fucking hurts. I was slamming people in the head with her orbs on that map, and her utility is pretty sick in a teamfight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usmvgc.team-talk.net
Dwarve

PostSubject: Re: The new TT   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Having 2 bruisers and either an early game ranged ad or a burst ap works pretty well. Send one of the bruisers top and the other bruiser bot to protect the ad/ap and let them get most of the farm. Games seem to go long enough and with the additional gold/xp you gain on the map, the late game champs are viable. I wouldn't advise running more than one squishy since healthy champs are still really strong but the extra burst dmg to drop the heavy health teams works. Also having at least one person be ap is prefered that way not all dmg is ad. So if you run a ranged ad then have an ap bruiser such as cho/singed or 2 ad bruisers with a burst ap.

Just a few things I have found to work thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new TT   

Back to top Go down

The new TT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US Military & Veterans Gaming Community :: League of Legends :: Strategy Discussions :: Twisted Treeline-
Jump to: