US Military & Veterans Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TT Seems broken with some team comps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenantninja

PostSubject: TT Seems broken with some team comps   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Although I know Riot is updating TT soon, I can't help but express my disdain for some characters on that map. Tryn isn't even really an issue as much as Eve, Rengar, Jayce, Darius, and Kha'zix. Jayce especially is outrageously overpowered when it comes to TT. In SR you can at least shut him down but outfarming or ganking, but in TT due to the closeness of the map, he's damn near unable to be pinned down. Which seems odd considering it's smaller.

Wiiicked, XD Mythras and I were playing matches last night that just had us pulling our hair out. You would think a very competent Jax player could pub stomp almost any character on that map. Not Jayce, can't touch his ass. WHACK hammer hit, 20% of your hp and then you're out of range for the stun.

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avengersng

PostSubject: Re: TT Seems broken with some team comps   Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 pm

i was plying on the new map today just to see how it was and they totally re did everything so your game play and jungle really have to change if u want to get anywhere now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TT Seems broken with some team comps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1