US Military & Veterans Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
enofel

PostSubject: Looking for a game?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Post here if you are online and looking for a game to play. Get us into games together

My USN : Enofel, add me and if I'm on (and not otherwise busy) we can play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhacoEmulsifier

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Im available available for games. Keep in mind Im only 21 so that takes all rated stuff out. Im also testing all the free champs, but Ill try to get one Im comfortable with for groups. This week Im really enjoying Sona, getting used to Voli right now, and Leona is on deck.

Sona might replace Malphite as my second champ buy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revenantninja

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 am

Malph OR Sona are really good champs to get. Especially when starting out. Learning how to support first and carry later gives you the most versatility (in regards to Sona), and learning how to jungle/top (with Malph) will be good as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Healsforhugs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm always looking for ARAM buddies if anyone is interested (typically around nighttime). IGN : Healsforhugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaeonis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Revenantninja wrote:
Malph OR Sona are really good champs to get. Especially when starting out. Learning how to support first and carry later gives you the most versatility (in regards to Sona), and learning how to jungle/top (with Malph) will be good as well.

Malphite is a VERY common ban in competative play once you hit draft/ranked.

When picking a jungler, I definitely recommend a 'safe' and 'fast' jungler like shyvanna, skarner, dr mundo, or any aoe jungler. Helps you get the speed clearing down fast while learning the camps.

TBH though - the jungle is gonna shift DRAMATICALLY in Season 3, so stick with learning support right now, and maybe pick up an APcarry mid to see how the mid lane works for ya.

Seems like everyone has a niche that they are good at. Myself, Im pretty solid at ADC and top lane. Find what youre good at and practice practice practice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpiffmeisterZ

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:06 pm

A good jungler who I foresee as STAYING a good jungler is Olaf. 9/21 masteries and start out Vamp Scepter he's very strong at clearing camps with his Q. He's also a decent pick top vs a good number of champs. You have to get good at landing his Q for both ganks and laning and good at throwing it in your path so you can pick it up to refresh the cooldown faster but... He's great fun. Build pure tank and he will still dish out REALLY good damage.

As you get better with him you can switch it up some, I've actually made a 0/9/21 page for jungling with him that works quite well as well giving him extra gold and experience to make sure you can keep up and even outpace some lanes level wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benny The Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I like the idea of this forum and would love to meet folks to play with. I'm retired AF and have been playing since the game came out. I am about 1k elo in solo queue ranked after about 550 games. I got into ranked too early and dropped way down until I found out about smartcast. Been slowly working my way up and hope to reach 1500 some day!

If i am in your skill range or you enjoy helping others improve, I'd love to play with you.

Benny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enofel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Benny The Rat wrote:
I like the idea of this forum and would love to meet folks to play with. I'm retired AF and have been playing since the game came out. I am about 1k elo in solo queue ranked after about 550 games. I got into ranked too early and dropped way down until I found out about smartcast. Been slowly working my way up and hope to reach 1500 some day!

If i am in your skill range or you enjoy helping others improve, I'd love to play with you.

Benny

Well, whats your IGN? I don't mind playing with any skill level! (Course who knows, you could be much better than me, a 1600 elo down on his luck lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJStarhiker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm on if anyone wants to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game?   Today at 6:47 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for a game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top