Share | 

About the Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: About the Admin   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am

Greetings,

I feel there's an obligatory bio that should be done for people to know me better. I'm a former HM3 (FMF) Navy Corpsman. Originally from Chicago, IL I left for the Navy in 2006 to Great Lakes for basic training. Thereafter I was stationed at Parris Island in Beaufort, SC in March of 2007. In 2008 I deployed with 4th LSB who attached 2nd LAAD in Camp Lejeune, NC to Al Anbar Province in Iraq. The next year I snagged orders to Afghanistan with the Army and ended up getting stationed at Ft. Riley in 2009, ultimately deploying to Kuwait instead of Afghanistan (Changing of generals and the loss of billets). I spent the remainder of my time in the service in VA, rotating around Portsmouth and Norfolk bases providing medical support services.

As it stands now I'm attending Southern Illinois University for my degree in education. I'm also a VA Work Study, so if you have any questions regarding your benefits or potential benefits please don't hesitate to ask.

I play a ton of League of Legends, BF3 (Xboxlive) and multiple other games, Revenantninja is my tag for most platforms or games.

Cheers,

Dan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usmvgc.team-talk.net

About the Admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1