US Military & Veterans Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

new to Lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkris3

PostSubject: new to Lol   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

im new here and to the game aswell, thanks for the tip, im downloading the game as i browse the forums, would love for someone to give me a walk through if possible, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revenantninja

PostSubject: Re: new to Lol   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Roger, we're all here for help if you need us man. The main thing I would suggest in development is just to play. Over time you'll unlock more champs and really develop your style of play. Most times it'll take you until level 25+ before you truly get into the games little tweaks. Focus on playing as many types of champs as possible too!

If you keep map awareness you'll be 90% above most of the players in the beginning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
avengersng

PostSubject: Re: new to Lol   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 pm

25+ is pretty much right, took me about a month just to figure out what type of champ and since i had no idea what i was doing i went tank then began to play other roles but now all i ply is top, mid lane or jungle mostly unless i duo bot lane with a friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vargas

PostSubject: Re: new to Lol   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 pm

For that, I'd say spend all your IP on champs until around level 20, then start saving it to build Rune Pages. You can get up with me in game and I'll give you a run down and answer any questions you might have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to Lol   

Back to top Go down

new to Lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US Military & Veterans Gaming Community :: League of Legends :: Strategy Discussions :: Summoners Rift-
Jump to: